Questions you may want to ask all companies before hiring them. We all want a reasonable price on services.
- 1. Ask to see proof of insurance
- 2. Ask how many years they been in business
- 3. Ask if they are members of IWCA (International Window Cleaners Assoc) Or if they belong to the PWNA (Pressure Washers of America)
- 4. Ask if they have gone thru any training of OSHA programs and have certifications for their employees & business
- 5. Ask to show that your paying workers compensation. (State Fund)
- 6. Ask if they have a contractor # and show it to you. Pressure Washers, New Construction Cleanup, Gutter Repairs MUST ACQUIRE A CONTRACTORS LICENSE from CSLB (California State Licensing Board)
Just because they have all the legit looks of a company, they may not be paying for all of those things above.
It is even more true if they roll up to your home and have NO logo’s on vehicles, shirts, invoices, no website and ask for cash only
Our company takes pride in customer service. We are extremely cautious of your safety and well being.